VP of Customer Success
Are you an entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, and energetic customer success leader? Do you love working on new and exciting problems, driving large scale impact for local businesses, and helping solve unique scalability challenges? Hatch is looking for a VP of Customer Success to own the strategic direction of the organization as well as guide, grow, & coach our high-performing customer success and implementation teams!
Who We Are
At Hatch, we are on a mission to empower local businesses to growth their revenue through meaningful conversations . Our Messaging Platform makes it easy for local businesses to start conversations that drive revenue. We are focused on the high consideration consumer verticals (home improvement, auto, mortgage).
The VP of Customer Success position is responsible for managing an existing organization of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and IS (Implementation Specialists) focused on driving the implementation and continued strategic growth of customers on our platform. This role will balance both strategic direction and outcomes related to that of the CSM org with the daily enablement and coaching of the organization . This is a leadership role within the organization which will report directly into the CEO.
Our customer success targets aren’t just a number to strive for; it is our driving focus. We focus on the KEY metrics of 10 - 7 - 10 for our customers (10% increase in appointment set rate, 7% increase in quote close rate, and a $10 return for every $1 spent on Hatch).
What You'll Do
- Lead the CSM organization responsible for the annual net recurring revenue number (NRR), NPS, and onboarding timelines
- Partner cross functionally with other leaders to define and find growth opportunities within current customer base and new verticals
- Own annual planning alongside the VP of Sales and Product, and define the future structure and focus points of the organization
- Be a part of the management team making strategic decisions regarding the business as a whole
- Leverage your knowledge of the current state of customer values, needs, and goals to own, design, and modify a customer journey that matches
- Partner directly with CSMs and IS to onboard customers
- Recruit, onboard, and train new employees into the CSMs and IS's in the organization
- Combine quantitative data and qualitative context (through call recordings, live monitoring, email review, etc.) to identify skill gaps and growth opportunities for the CSM organization
- Build a team that is focused on constantly leveraging a growth mindset
What You'll Have
- 5+ years of management experience of a customer success team
- Historical success as a front line CSM and as a leader of CSM’s managing enterprise and VIP level accounts
- Enablement or Consulting experience in the SMB space is a HUGE plus
What You'll Have
- 5+ years of management experience of a customer success team and implementation
- Strong CS operations background (Onboarding, Ticketing, Customer Reported Issues)
- Historical success as a front line CSM and as a leader of CSM’s managing SMB, MID and VIP accounts
- Enablement or Consulting experience in the SMB space is a HUGE plus - Knowing our customers is half the challenge