Senior Product Designer
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll partner closely with product managers, other designers, and engineers to build and ship creative solutions and experiences to customers running small businesses all over the country.
You’ll design workflows, interactions, prototypes, and visuals that are thoughtful, simple, practical, and beautiful, leading to a direct impact on Hatch and our customers.
- Lead design of end-to-end features for various product areas leading to business impact for Hatch and our customers. This includes product areas such as inbox, campaigns, automation, conversations, and audiences.
- Develop, maintain, and design within style standards, with an eye towards efficiency and a consistent user experience.
- Conduct user research to understand our customers and their needs.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Engineering partners representing design at Hatch, providing and seeking feedback, and participating in feature prioritization and planning.
- Seek out feedback from peers, executives, and customers and apply what you learn to elevate your design solutions.
- Participate in recruiting and interviewing design candidates to help build an excellent Product Design team.
- You're an excellent facilitator and are comfortable leading teams through ideation, research, and the natural ambiguity that occurs when defining new features.
- You have an excellent portfolio showcasing a strong foundation in typography, interaction design, and visual design.
- You have case studies that demonstrate your ability to design solutions that meet user needs.
- You have experience in product design organizations and working cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to develop strategy and rationale for new features and product directions.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills.
- You clearly explain design decisions and rationale grounded in design and usability principles, even to team members who don't share your background.
- Understanding of technical constraints and can effectively balance quality and speed.